Interim CAFM AnalystBack to Vacancies List
You must be immediately available to apply for this position.
- The Interim Facilities Support Officer will be will be required to update, maintain and support both operational processes, documents and systems. Including an operational planning document process for Strategic Maintenance, as well as the main CAFM systems: Famis & Qube Planet CAFM.
- Previous experience using FAMIS or Planet is not required however previous experience using a CAFM or IWMS is preferable.
- The Interim Facilities Support Officer will also be required to report and manage complex financial documents, therefore a good level of excel competency (including ability to use pivot tables) is essential.
- Reporting and dashboard experience with the use of or knowledge of MS PowerBi, Crystal reports, Tableau is desirable.
- Be a point of reference for quires regarding CAFM, updates, changes, importing & removal of assets and records in FAMIS & Planet. Including amendments, renewals, additions, deletions or terminations of service contracts, etc.
- Process internal and external enquiries on contract/PPM services provided.
- Setup up new contracts and their associated PPM on the CAFM systems including assigning PPM to assets and scheduling maintenance.
- Assist in setting up PDAs, user portals, training for contractors using CAFM systems.
- Supporting the ongoing maintenance of the online portal, setup and control of users and user rights as well as providing ongoing support and documentation.
- Manage Strategic Maintenance Plan Matrix document and process. This will be on behalf of the head of engineering, and will require the ability to manipulate an excel spreadsheet containing finance data. Whilst experience in finance is not required, candidates must be numerated and have the ability to understand financial data.
- The Interim Facilities Support Officer must have facilities background and understand both hard and soft FM.
- The Interim Facilities Support Officer will carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department/Division.
- The Interim Facilities Support Officer will include 2 days per week working with the Maintenance Management Manager, solely on PLANET related matters.
- The role is a 40-hour week 0830 – 1730, less an unpaid hour for lunch. A flexible approach may be required.