Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are recruiting a Facilities Coordiantor on behalf of our corporate client. Within this role you will assist the Facilities Manager in managing the Group Property and Facilities Management service.
- To support and practice the firm’s core values: Excellence, Partnership, Quality and Support.
- To provide a high quality service to clients (internal and external) at all times.
- To adhere to processes and procedures, corporate policy, business strategy and other relevant information and that staff conform to company policies and procedures, e.g. Employee Handbook, and time recording systems etc.
- To adhere to health & safety and business continuity protocol.
- Responsible for reporting on budget.
- To assist maintenance, front of house (incl. switchboard) and catering staff to create a joined up professional service at all times.
- Assist in the management of the internal infrastructure of all current properties on a daily basis.
- Maintain a contracts database
- Arrange team travel and accommodation
- To assist with the maintenance, front of house and catering staff to ensure a professional service is being delivered at all times
- To administrate reporting on the planned preventative maintenance programme for all properties.
- To be professional, prepared and able to meet and accommodate clients / suppliers at all times
- To be able to take responsibility for making things happen
- Communicate with staff and clients at all levels, be able to remain calm under difficult circumstances.
- Maintain strong excel and word skills
- Be visitor and customer focused
Apply for this position today, or alternatively contact Michael Bleasby 0203 903 4266 or send your firstname.lastname@example.org