Recruitment ResourcerBack to Vacancies List
This is an incredibly rare opening at the UK’s leading specialist Facilities Management recruitment consultancy. For over 10 years, Maxwell Stephens have been working with some of Britain’s top companies, matching them with high calibre FM professionals.
We are looking for a motivated and extremely personable Recruitment Resourcer to join our team in Darlington.
Maxwell Stephens are a recruitment firm with a difference. Not only are we the leaders in specialist FM recruitment in the country, we are also highly focused and committed to our staff. We value every member of our team; offering perks such as commission opportunities, company pension, flexible working, and on-going active support and training.
Located in the heart of Darlington, our Northern Office has recently been refurbished with a state-of-the-art touch screen telephone system. Having invested in massive website upgrades, and a top of the range recruitment database system, you will be joining this already successful company as we continue to revolutionize the way we work.
The MD of Maxwell Stephens, Peter Forshaw, is a firm believer in rewarding staff for their hard work and dedication. By joining his team, various incentive programmes, spot prizes, and travel opportunities across the country will be open to you.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to support our expanding team and to be involved in assisting with the sourcing of quality candidates for some of our most key clients. We will invest everything we possibly can in to the successful candidate, with progression opportunities available for the right person.
You will be working in a busy, fast paced office, where standards and expectations are to the highest standard – service levels, compliance and quality, are of the upmost importance.
As the Resourcer your duties will include:
- Writing adverts to appear across traditional and online channels
- Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Proactive search for candidates using a range of online tools
- Working closely with our existing team to identify suitable candidates for a variety of roles
- Basic Admin, Updating CRM Tool and making CV Confidential.
To be a successful Resourcer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The desire to deliver market leading service to clients and candidates
- Recruitment experience is essential for this role
- Business Development / Lead Gen Experience is desirable but not essential,
Opportunities for progression are available.
If you would like to join a recruitment business and play an important role in the team then please apply today or contact Peter Forshaw on 020 3903 4260