Facilities Manager (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting a Facilities Manager to cover a temporary contract for 3 months. The role may be extended beyond this period and does have the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Our client is a media organisation who are looking for someone to get involved and understand the core business needs, as well as develop and promote relationships from within.
The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible so you must be immediate for this position.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Health & Safety across the site
- Line management of the reception team and be able to cover when required
- Manage contractors on site as well as all procurement
- Regular liaison with tenants
- Organising any structural work, repairs and maintenance when required
- Oversee the cleaning contract and monitor the quality of work
- Managing the facilities budget
- Ensure all staff are fully trained on health & safety / fire safety
- Procurement, tendering and negotiating with suppliers / contractors
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Office – Work & Excel
- Educated to a ‘A’ Level or equivalent
If the above is something of interest please contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org