Facilities Relationship Manager (1 year)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are delighted to represent our client who are a global asset management company that operates from circa 30 offices internationally to find them a Facilities Relationship Manager on a 1-year fixed term contract.
This role is responsible for the coordination and oversight for the provision of these services. Its purpose is to ensure that agreed service levels are maintained and to act as a main interface between the FM team (including service providers) and as the client.
The role will also involve supporting local management teams for facilities related projects including relocations, establishment of new locations and office refurbishment. It will report into the Head of Facilities and will be the key point of contact with the Managing Director, who has ownership of FM and the organization.
- Oversight and co-ordination of FM and services provision of the client.
- Day to day interface between the FM team’s.
- Ensure space plans and records of leasehold portfolio are maintained accurately.
- Assisting Head of Facilities to manage lease events (acquisitions/ disposals/ renewals etc).
- Tracking expenditure against budget – operational and project.
- Working closely with the IT team on moves and changes and office relocation. projects throughout the global footprint.
- Provide regular updates on service provision to key contacts.
- Maintaining office and facilities business continuity plans for the London office.
- Assumes additional duties as assigned.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- The role holder will have experience in a FM department of a multi –national business, ideally with experience in facilities and office services management
- A proven track record in provision of support services in a client focused environment
- International exposure preferred
- Knowledge of Leasehold matters relating to office occupation
- Financial acumen and ability to deliver services and projects in a cost-effective manner and within established budgets
- Client focused skills
- Ability to interact effectively with landlords, tenants, lawyers, professional advisers and contractors
- Ability to communicate, build effective relationships and influence at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to co-ordinate and deliver services to support the business in an efficient and client focused way
- Ability to demonstrate the client’s key principles while carrying out the role.
- Specifically, the role holder must have strong collaboration skills to partner effectively with the wider business and demonstrate conviction in his or her approach to carrying out their duties.
If you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call us directly on 02071184848