Interim Property and Project Manager (Part-time)Back to Vacancies List
Our extraordinary client is seeking a talented, experienced and visionary building manager who can commence this role immediately.
Rarely do we advertise roles as interesting, diverse and exciting as this one. Our client produces and hosts amazing spectacles in their diverse range of venues.
This role will be part-time and working 3 days a week
Venue Maintenance Management:
- Dealing with all reactive tasks that arise in our venues to the required standards and timelines
- Ensuring familiarity with all the venues, their systems, services, customers and contractors
- Write specifications, scope of works and tenders for all capital works, refurbishment and remedial works
- Liaise with venue managers on all FM and building related matters that could impact our client’s customers
- Maintain constructive and cooperative relations with venues and contractors
- Create future maintenance and remedial budgets for existing properties
- Work with finance and across all departments to capture future capital spend
- Plan and organise works within agreed Service Charge and Capital budgets
- Management of FM related planned maintenance tasks to the agreed level of specification. This will involve liaising with the venues and service providers, undertaking site inductions and the issuing of permits
- Project mange fit-out works undertaken and create a project plan to support this
- Contractor/contract management
- Management of project stakeholders and client team
- Chair and minute project progress meetings
- Apply for and comply with Local Authorities processes
- Ensure statutory, regulatory and commercial compliance
- Complying with the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Management System
- Ensuring all the fire related tests and checks are undertaken including managing tests of bells, sprinklers, emergency lighting and undertaking evacuation drills
- Understanding and being compliant with areas of risk within the venues including water hygiene and asbestos.
- Provide advice on all building and remedial works allowing legal and statutory compliance.
- Prince 2 or project management qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant FM experience in commercial buildings
- Health and Safety qualification IOSH/NEBOSH
- IT/PC, Microsoft applications literate
- Ability to work efficiently and methodically (ensuring quality and detail are always maintained)
- Ability to work with the design team, contractors and key equipment vendors to ensure performance
- Self – motivated, proactive and collaborative
- Good numerical skills
- Good commercial and contractual awareness / understanding of statutory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with client departments, external agencies, building users and contractors both verbally and in writing
- Able to identify stakeholders, determine requirements, roles and responsibilities and expectations and manage them effectively
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to all stakeholders
Flexibility is paramount in order to cover all venues. Assignment to a venue may be at short notice. Chosen candidate must be willing to undertake some travel and stay away from home
- An understanding of all current Mechanical and Electrical legislation and/or Codes of Practice
- Knowledge of the CDM regulations 2007
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at email@example.com or call 0207 118 4848 to discuss in more detail.