Facilities & IT AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a global professional services organisation, are now looking for a Facilities and IT Assistant to join their team.
The job holder is to assist with the management of the London office facilities and IT by providing an environment which is efficient, productive and pleasant to work in.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with all reactive jobs to ensure the office standards are maintained at all times
- General manual handling and assisting with the setup of meetings and events
- Regular walk arounds and checks to ensure the office standards are maintained to a consistently high level, clearing any items where necessary
- Ensure the stationery rooms are fully stocked at all times, ordering supplies when needed
- Order supplies for events (drinks / food / ice) including general office supplies
- Daily Post (morning/afternoon)
- Process and check all invoices for couriers and general office supplies
- Issue and manage all staff lockers including keys
- Create and manage all access passes for office staff
- Carry out weekly occupancy survey
- Occasional reception cover
- Manage all aspects of mobile phones for new joiners/leavers and general staff including ordering new phones and replacements
- Process all leaver requests and recover issued equipment (mobile phones)
- Manage all London mobile phone queries including trouble shooting
- Manage and issue out all USBs / skype headphones / mobile phone accessories
- Order all printer supplies including toners and waste cartridges
- Respond to all printer faults and arrange for an engineer when necessary
- Assist with the internal help desk system and process service requests
- Good IT/Microsoft skills essential – particularly Excel and Word.
- Willingness to get involved in every aspect of the role.
- Must possess a hands-on, can-do approach to work.
- Ability to multi-task – strong organisational / planning skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A supportive team player.
- Calm under pressure.
- Punctual, reliable and flexible.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.