Property Relocation Project Manager (FTC – 3 Days a Week / Part Time)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a chartered institute, to recruit a Property Relocation Project Manager to work with them on a fixed term contract for 4 months for 3 days per week (21 hours).
The client is looking for someone with vast and sufficient experience to help develop and deliver a plan for the office relocation on a part time basis.
The role will be pivotal in ensuring that the move is logistically smooth and sound, with as minimal disruption as possible to our client’s service and activity. In order to do this, you will need to be highly experienced in managing operational functions including facilities and building management, Health and Safety and Front of House, in addition to; leading and creating high performing teams, liaising with Executive and Board level stakeholders and overseeing large scale organisational moves or relocations.
- Manage a full end to end project plan, milestone management and delivery of relocation project
- To oversee and lead on all operations and property activity
- To line manage and coordinate a small operational team to complete acquisition of new office building
- Develop plans for contingencies and extensions
- Management and coordination of the outsourced fit-out process
- Coordination of vendors
- Manage timely and effective decision-making by the management and executive teams for all decisions
- Collaborate with finance and other colleagues on cost matters
- Develop and manage plans for the ultimate disposal or reuse of the existing office accommodation
The Person / The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills in order to encourage; collaboration, empowerment and creativity amongst your employees.
- A background of experience working as a Project Manager, having previously worked in the property sector.
- Experience in successfully influencing key stakeholders within an organisation.
- A sound understanding of and ability to manage sometimes complex budgets.
- Experience of both legal and contract work.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience in setting SLAs and managing contractors.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills.
- Solid H&S experience and understanding
- A good understanding of insurance issues.
- Previous experience working within risk management.
- A sound understanding of facilities and building management
- Experience of catering and events (desirable) – the Front of House Manager is experienced in this and supporting this part of the project.
- Experience of working at and with a senior level within the organisation.
- A flexible approach to working, both independently and as part of a team.
To apply, please contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details.