Property Project SurveyorBack to Vacancies List
An exciting vacancy has arisen to join our clients Property Management team.
As Project Surveyor, you will manage a wide range of property related projects throughout the UK, and have ample opportunity to demonstrate your office design flair, and bring innovative solutions to accommodation projects.
The projects will include office relocations and refurbishments, improvements, alterations to layouts, and some major maintenance works.
- Working with our internal customers to develop and refine project briefs.
- Developing feasibility studies, options and cost estimates.
- Controlling the process of project procurement and delivery, and control of costs, using appropriate project management tools.
- Completing project specifications, and managing the tender process.
- Management of professional services companies in the delivery of property projects to time, cost and quality
- Auditing the company’s premises on a regular basis, to ensure that accommodation meets the company’s standards.
- Prioritising change and maintenance projects, and providing robust cost estimates for the purposes of annual budgeting.
- Implementation of workplace strategies and ongoing development of methodologies
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work well within a busy team environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Good verbal, written and numerical skills.
- Experience in leading a small professional team and managing contractors.
- A good knowledge of building construction, electrical and mechanical services.
- An understanding of the relevant regulations, including those relating to health and safety.
- A basic knowledge of the law and practice relating to property acquisitions and leases.
- A levels and a degree desirable
- Member of RICS desirable
- Good team player.
- Accurate with attention to detail.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Customer focused with a professional telephone manner.
- Self motivated, focused and achievement oriented.
Please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org