Account ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a unique FM company working in London and across the UK, is recruiting an accounts manager for its established operations department. The successful applicant will mainly work from its central London offices (based near Victoria Station) and also from sites across the country.
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by the client to find a passionate, customer-driven flexible thinker to manage multiple client relationships ensuring that delivery of all FM services meets and surpasses the expectations of both our client and their customers.
You’ll lead and manage an experienced, highly-capable team of operational staff across the range of our client’s portfolios. As well as being answerable to the Facilities Operational staff, you’ll provide cover in the Account Director’s absence as and when needed.[edsanimate_start entry_animation_type= “fadeInRightBig” entry_delay= “0” entry_duration= “2” entry_timing= “linear” exit_animation_type= “” exit_delay= “” exit_duration= “” exit_timing= “” animation_repeat= “1” keep= “yes” animate_on= “load” scroll_offset= “” custom_css_class= “”][edsanimate_end]
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll manage a team of operational staff helping them to deliver TFM, Soft and Hard bundled services to a range of clients, some of whom have a national presence. You’ll be in charge of a key London-based customer account (with additional sites across the UK) working to ensure service delivery excellence with a view to the customer extending their current contracts.You’ll also hold operational responsibilities for a number of other London-based customers as appropriate.
- As a manager, you’ll be expected to promote and champion the client’s four key accountabilities; health and safety, equality and diversity, values, and company policies. You’ll be a clear and positive communicator, capable of successfully working with staff at all levels to maximise employee engagement, business goals, and the development of a positive working environment.
- You’ll identify trends over contract periods with our client’s customers which could lead to poor performance. You’ll ensure correct standards of service, monitor performance against SLAs and KPIS, and hold overall budgetary accountability for these contracts, including in the areas of equipment, payroll, materials, and subcontractor costs.
- Your role will require you to build and maintain excellent relationships with customers characterised by effective account management strategies and fostering strong links between our client’s operational teams and their customers’ representatives.
- You’ll ensure compliance with H&S regulations (including report-keeping) together with implementation of quality control and performance measurement procedures so that customers continue to enjoy the highest standards of service.
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) level with a NEBOSH general certificate, our client is seeking a professional with proven ability to manage diverse account portfolios with varying needs and priorities. Customer service is your driving motivation underpinned by constructive and communicative relationships with the companies and individuals you have responsibility for.
- You have superb leadership and interpersonal skills and you bring gravitas to customer and stakeholder interactions. You can review all aspects of multiple sites combined with your knowledge of the market to build a business strategy on which your commercial acumen will implement and delivery the right service strategy.
- You’re a superb negotiator with a talent for maximising commercial returns with a strong understanding of financial accounting and control.
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.