Managing Director – Cleaning BusinessBack to Vacancies List
Our client is a growing cleaning business with ambitious plans for future growth and with this in mind Maxwell Stephens are now looking for a Managing Director to join their team based in Central London.
As Managing Director, you will provide leadership, develop a strong sales pipeline and provide strong management to ensure the business continues to thrive and deliver outstanding service to its customers.
- Work alongside with the executive team to develop a business strategy
- Devise a new business development plan
- Ultimate responsibility for the operational team’s management direction and performance to meet KPIs and objectives.
- To continually monitor the operational efficiency to achieve stated financial objectives, and maintain customer retention, ensuring the business continues to grow profitably and delivers against its business plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the clients and all stakeholders to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Implement and continuously review Company’s policies and procedures to ensure smooth operations of managed entity.
- Maintain Company’s reputation and competitive edge.
- Promotes Company’s vision, values and positive atmosphere, in order to create and maintain an environment where all management and employees develop and excel.
- You will have the freedom to build your own team
- Provide direct management to the Operations Managers and team to ensure the highest standard of performance at all times.
- A robust and confident character, with the ability to manage this key function autonomously and the aptitude to understand and prioritise the needs and goals of customers, making timely decisions whilst remaining mindful of the company’s wider visions.
- The ability to create a supportive and collaborative environment which drives continuous improvement and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strong operational experience with a hands-on mentality
- Experience of managing a large project
- Experience of implementing strong business systems
- An innovative thinker with the ability to operate at a strategic level, devising and executing plans with appreciation of the wider goals of the business and its clients.
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.