Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading property company, are now looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join their team based in Brighton.
• Monitor all activities relating to the site, reporting and taking action as appropriate.
• Comply with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records and involvement with contractor management as appropriate.
• Conduct meter readings within all required buildings.
• To respond to requests for maintenance / technical assistance in person, via telephone and electronically
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Route issues and requests to the correct resource, track progress and document resolutions
• To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have.
• To work in conjunction with the Building Manager ensuring a PPM and repair programme is in place.
• Prepare activity reports and provide statistical data to the Building Manager to inform operational strategy.
• Any other duties as directed by your Line Manager.
Key Skills / Requirements
• Understand how the industry and stakeholders function, and the range of services available to clients
• Constantly updating knowledge of legislation relating to property management
• Develop an understanding of how to build and maintain client, supplier and customer relationships
• Understand the principles of service charges
• Understand how property is constructed and how plant works; working knowledge of fundamental building operations, relevant hard and soft services knowledge
• Able to plan and manage own workload
• Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and database
• Can demonstrate adaptability and attention to detail, with strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Maxwell Stephens without delay.