Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned to recruit a Facilities Manager for a leading FM company based in London.
This role will provide leadership and direction to the site based hard and soft services teams and building management to high profile end users. You will have ownership of the planned and reactive maintenance in one of the clients office headquarters, ensuring at all times that Company and Client standards and policies are followed and maintained. You will be responsible for delivering a compliant and resiliant service whilst delighting our clients’ customers.
- Responsible to drive operations and profit plans to budget through successful leadership, organisational plans, customer service, and outstanding execution of all building management strategies.
- Implementation and maintenance of scope of works, PPM schedules and relevant data collection from contractors.
- Provide leadership and direction. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting annual performance reviews, regular 121s and team meetings.
- Fully understand and manage the business by effectively using reports, assessing individual results, and developing specific actions directly related to the management of the building and clients.
- Accountable to ensure that trends of underperformance are formally addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement plans.
- Customer engagement must be a point of differentiation aimed at quality, ideas, acknowledgment and inspiration, which leads to an emotional and loyal brand and customer.
- Set high expectations for results and hold the contract maintenance team accountable to the measurable KPI scores associated
- To ensure operations are delivered in line with the company accreditation requirements, i.e. ISO:9001, 14001 and OHSAS:18001
- Full compliance with company operational platforms i.e. Operations Manual
- Total compliance with HSE and statutory requirements related to the respective client service provision
- Ensure the overall people plan of the contract reflects high standards, succession planning, coupled with consistent mentoring and people development.
- Direct a standard with the contract management that reflects a staffing approach that meets the client requirements.
- Understand and administer the HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with them, consistently between locations.
- Responsible to consistently and effectively communicate the company objectives to all site management teams
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe, proper and thorough manner taking into account Health and safety legislation, policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
- Good experience of working within a high profile customer facing environment is a requirement for this position along with exceptional people management and administration skills. Specific competencies within this general requirement include the following:
- Ability to articulate thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Outstanding leadership skills; inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change; willing and able to be a “doer” and “influencer”
- Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task, with ability to focus on detail
- Experience at management level
- NEBOSH qualified (desired) or equivalent qualification
- IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing a large portfolio or single site with full M&E responsibility
If of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘apply now’!