Facilities and Health & Safety EMEA ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a major fashion retailer, are now looking to recruit for a Health & Safety and Facilities Manager to be accountable for all Facilities and maintenance across their EMEA locations.
To develop and maintain productive, effective relationships with peers, superiors and all external and internal parties, globally and locally, representing the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times. Delivers superb customer service, communicating through the different levels of the organisation.
- Facilities for all EMEA locations (offices/showrooms and retail stores)
- Implementation of Corporate Responsibility initiatives
- Overseeing maintenance contracts in all EMEA locations
- Implementation, execution and development of Health & Safety policy in EMEA
- Maintenance of Company insurance policies
- Accountable for facilities provision for all EMEA locations including Offices, Showrooms and retail stores
- Working in collaboration with local teams including Retail Operations and Wholesale Sales Teams
- Overseeing contracts and relationships with service providers for all facilities ensuring satisfactory service and value for money, liaising with local contacts in country.
- Nurture internal stakeholder relationships, balancing the varying needs of different functions and locations, prioritising works appropriately
- Manage and oversee the tender process for maintenance, facilities and property contract providers
- Owning end to end (concept to delivery) process of new locations, working in collaboration with Sales and Operations to find suitable new locations
- Maintaining EMEA insurance policies and liaise with US counterparts on all insurance policies for EMEA region, ensuring compliance with local legislation, providing information and feedback, and rolling out and maintaining across EMEA.
- Advocate Health & Safety best practice for all EMEA locations, balancing risks and benefits where appropriate
- Be an expert in and remain up to date with current and changes to Health & Safety legislation across EMEA.
- Gain buy-in from key stakeholders on H&S initiatives, tying back to company goals and performance measures
- Perform Health & Safety audits on all EMEA locations
- Create, implement and maintain H&S Policy and Procedure for EMEA region
- Ensure workplace ergonomic requirements are fulfilled
- Work with the HR department to comply with recommendation from Occupational Health provider
- Ability to influence key stakeholders within the business at all levels
- Capable of managing business projects
- Articulate and able to communicate to all levels across the business
- Ability to develop self beyond own area and function.
- Commercially astute
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Clearly delegates where necessary
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Embraces and promotes a culture of change across the business
- Champions a regional environment that supports effective teamwork and respects and leverages diversity
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to travel between sites in the UK and internationally where required, and at short notice.
- Significant experience in a H&S and Facilities management
- Experience managing H&S and Facilities across EMEA
- Experience working with retail stores and / or across multi-sites
- Previous experience managing a team
- Fluent in English (additional European languages an advantage)
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply!