Space Management Team LeaderBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading institution, are now looking for a Space Manager to join their team based in Frankfurt, Germany.
This role is to lead the Space Management Group, a highly accomplished team of seven to eight professionals, actively pushing the boundaries of what is possible in space management and achieving challenging objectives in a dynamic environment.
- Coordinate and nurture the team’s capacity and ability to deliver high-quality services Develop and implement space management strategies and policies to support management in its medium and long-term premises planning.
- Monitor the efficient use of space, ensuring the organisation has timely access to sufficient functional office space and workplaces.
- Lead the improvement of space management processes and their translation into a format suitable for inclusion in the process handbook, the governance framework and the Planon computer-aided facility management (CAFM) system.
- Maintain and improve strategic supplier and contractor relationships that deliver value for money, supply assurance and quality improvement.
- Plan and control operational programme budgets, evaluating and monitoring spending and applying corrective actions as and when needed.
- Supervise the maintenance of relevant databases (e.g. CAFM), ensuring that data are readily available and that regular status reports are prepared.
- Improve engagement with all internal stakeholders, actively driving positive communication and building a solid foundation of partnership in order to create awareness of our function and ultimately achieve our strategic objectives.
- A master’s degree or equivalent in architecture, facility management, engineering, business administration or another relevant field
- In addition to the above, at least three years’ experience in leading a team responsible for space management or similar.
- At least five years of relevant work experience in managing contractor and supplier programmes and in driving and improving relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience in applying relevant legislation.
- A proven ability to develop and implement strategies and policies, promote innovation and drive improvement initiatives.
- A proven ability to manage complex, multi-discipline projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- An advanced command of English and an intermediate command of at least one other official language of the EU.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.