Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a highly-appreciated Facilities Management company are now looking for an Operations Manager to join their team working out of the Hemel Hempstead office. You will be required to cover within London and surrounding counties.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be required to work closely with clients, subcontractors and colleagues, exercising excellent team working skills and building positive relationships. The Operations Manager is required to manage and co-ordinate all FM activities across a portfolio of contracts to ensure a cost effective, client focused, safe service is delivered. Working in collaboration with senior clients to ensure that the service delivery exceeds the agreed levels of service quality and supports the core client activities ensuring compliance with all legislative and company policy and procedures.
The Operations Manager is the main interface with the senior client, and a point of escalation for suppliers and team. Their key objective is ensuring customer satisfaction through the delivery of exemplary facilities services and ensuring contractual obligations are met whilst ensuring systems are in place to ensure budget controls are being adhered to and management of outstanding debt.
What They’re Looking For
- Substantial experience as a Senior Manager in Facilities Management Services
- Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or similar
- Relevant qualifications in mechanical and electrical or other Facilities management disciplines
- Demonstrable experience of Health & Safety management (IOSH or NEBOSH desirable).
- Competent knowledge of IT packages (Knowledge of Concept Evolution is desirable)
- Demonstrable organisational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Substantial people management skills
- An enhanced DBS will be required
- Ability to understand and work to the BAM values
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.