Solution Lead – Facilities ManagementBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading service provider to recruit a Solution Lead (Facilities Management) to join their team based in Surrey.
- To develop efficient, effective, value for money facilities management solutions in response to major bid opportunities (circa £50m in value) including all the necessary people, systems and process support
- To ensure the effective articulation and write up of these solutions into a compelling technical response to major bid opportunities in the defence sector
- To support the pricing of the delivery solutions
- To support the development of the current FM capability, systems and processes to be able to deliver the new proposed solutions in an operational environment.
- To support mobilisation to the new operating model for any work secured
- Delivering any outputs requested by line management at an individual level or as part of a group.
- Working on any tasks requested by line management at an individual level or as part of a group.
- Any other duties that are commensurate with the role.
- Hold, have held or eligible to apply for UK based Security Clearance
- Have 10 years or more experience in Facilities Management, operational and bid environments
- Experience in developing efficient and effective facilities management solutions within a Hard Services, regulated environment
- Experience in considering, developing and improving/value engineering all aspects of people, process and systems required for delivery of solutions
- Sound commercial background, understanding the cost/benefit analysis, performance and risk management and cost estimation fundamentals
- Ability to articulate and write solutions in the tender environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and the wider business
- Good organisational skills and the ability to deliver to timeframes.
- Good written, oral, comprehension and presentational skills to enable effective communication with management and customers.
- Ability to work independently, keeping management adequately informed.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people with differing skills and experience.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply