Workspace Manager (International Brand)Back to Vacancies List
This role is all about being the ambassador of our clients premier London locations, promoting the importance of looking after their environment
This includes managing and coordinating workspace activities in their London sites making sure that all London sites are kept spic and span and in full working order, so they have a great working environment.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be supervising all workspace service providers, so that’s the preventative and reactive ones, making sure workspace standards are perfect, and all statutory obligations are stuck to, across all sites.
This includes stuff like: –
- Mechanical & Electrical, including lifts, a/c, boilers, life safety systems
- Fabric – roofing, cladding, builders, joiners, windows, doors, etc.
- Plumbing & drainage
- Building assessments, incl. asbestos, structural, WRA, FRA
- Security – technical and manned guarding
- Furniture & corporate supplies
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You’ll co-ordinate the roll out of Workspace initiatives to all London sites. For example, if they change cleaning or recycling contracts, you’ll be the one making sure that it goes smoothly, and each site understands what will happen and when.
- You’ll keep an eye on Workspace spending against budget; monitoring incoming invoices on our invoicing system and sorting out discrepancies and/or over-spends so we make sure we are bang on budget.
- Working with the Head of the Department, you’ll help with Service Charge or neighbour disputes, where necessary, and attend Tenant Meetings when possible to make sure they give client input to ideas and issues at each site.
- You’ll keep track of all London contractual agreements, compliance records and complete all required H&S documentation making sure that they are all up to date and, where applicable, copied to the Legal team so that everything is in good shape.
- You’ll run regular reports on London activities. You will also use other methods to ensure they understand what the customers want such as feedback forums, customer surveys, etc.
- You’ll co-ordinate and complete PPM schedules for all London sites so that standards don’t slip, and they identify issues before they become expensive problems.
- To understand and implement their Health and Safety procedures including; working with the H&S team, participating in H&S inspections, carrying out routine risk assessments and to be part of the emergency evacuation team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience of multi-site facilities is a must and that includes experience of hard and soft maintenance and working with suppliers.
- To be brilliant with people with a natural customer service style.
- To be obsessive about the detail (really obsessive!).
- Brilliant organisational skills so you get the most from your day.
- IOSH Managing Safely, or similar
- To be a great number cruncher, with a bit of budget management and financial reporting experience.
- To be tech savvy, we have the latest technology that we’ll make sure you can use, but it would be great if you have Apple knowledge already.
- Customer service is at the centre of this role. Interpersonal – keeps emotions under control; demonstrates active listening skills, shows empathy and responds appropriately.
- A natural ability to be solutions orientated, spotting opportunities, and doing something about them.
- To be able to keep yourself motivated and driven.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.