Workplace Services Administrator (12 Month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Working in a highly professional team, this role offers the opportunity to build upon your admin skills whilst working in a rewarding and fast paced environment.
- To ensure all administration and financial documentation is up to date and in an organised electronic filing system.
- To ensure all administration & finances are adhered to as per procedure including invoice processing and expenses.
- To assist in the formation of spreadsheets, PPT reports including board reports and other administration projects.
- To assist in the receipt and updating of the holiday and absence record.
- To prepare monthly data report for Head of Workplace and Facilities Management that managers and supervisors submit for board report.
- To organise meeting room bookings as required.
- To manage Head of Workplace and Facilities Management’s diary on a daily basis.
- To attend meetings as required with the Head of Workplace and Facilities Management and take minutes as required.
- To manage and update Facilities intranet page and Facilities e-mail groups as required.
- To provide firm wide communications on behalf of Head of Workplace and Facilities Management.
- To support London, Cambridge and Liverpool office managers as required.
- To participate fully in the business and play a proactive part in contributing to the overall success of the company.
- Any other reasonable request that falls within the general scope of the position.
- General support to external consultants for ISO and H&S during maternity cover.
- To assist and arrange mandatory health & safety training for new starters.
- To ensure all safety notice boards and statutory notices are up to date on a regular basis.
- To ensure legal certificates are up to date and displayed correctly on a regular basis.
- To participate in environmental and health & safety working groups and take minutes and circulate as required.
- To co-ordinate personal training certificates in line with legislation requirements.
- To order first aid kit supplies as requested by first aiders and through regular checks
[edsanimate_start entry_animation_type= “bounceInDown” entry_delay= “0” entry_duration= “2” entry_timing= “linear” exit_animation_type= “” exit_delay= “” exit_duration= “” exit_timing= “” animation_repeat= “1” keep= “yes” animate_on= “load” scroll_offset= “” custom_css_class= “”][edsanimate_end]
- Preferable good working knowledge of Document Management Systems
- Good IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to juggle a varied workload and to prioritise tasks
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Willingness to work as part of a busy team
- Ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and external clients at all levels
- Ability to understand problems/issues and use take the appropriate steps in the absence of a manager
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Previous experience of working in a Facilities environment
- Budget and expense experience
- Diary management
- Health and safety experience or qualification such as IOSH
- Previous experience of working in a corporate/professional services organisation
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.