Regional Facilities Manager (Fast Food Retail)Back to Vacancies List
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE
- A naturally adaptable and flexible person with great communications skills and a focus on customer service, you can’t wait to finally work in a fast-paced, challenging role where no two days are ever the same.
- After more than three years in similar retail and multi-site roles, you’re eager to take the next step in your career – a role that can offer you real opportunities for progression and skill development.
- You have an outstanding knowledge of Health and Safety and the qualifications to prove it. You have frequently carried out risk, COSHH, manual handling processes and DSE assessments in the past.
- You’re a proactive and determined manager. You can confidently advise on all facilities-based issues, taking a solutions-based attitude towards problems. You will also have suitable IT and mathematical skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working alongside teams in different departments, you’ll benefit from the level of hard-work and commitment of your colleaguestowards achieving the highest possible standards.
- As the key player in repairs and maintenance (R&M) across the facility, you’ll oversee the logging of all reactive maintenance issues and prioritise requests.
- You’ll book callouts, charges and purchase orders to keep the service running effectively. Tendering contracts annually and appointing preferred suppliers, you’ll also be trusted with all R&M budgeting and reporting. Creating and managing the timetables and budgets for planned maintenance works, you’ll also ensure all legally required servicing is completed.
- Your role will include managing cleaning, waste and hygiene. Negotiating and setting up contracts, signing off on invoices, and ensuring the right equipment and guidelines are in place mean you’ll be responsible for maintaining the company’s high standards including setting schedules for spot-cleaning of high profile stores.
- You’ll be responsible for the Health and Safety of everyone in your facility. Working with the Head of Property, you’ll conduct store visits to ensure the business remains fully compliant in H&S legislation and regulations. Carrying out regular workplace inspections and risk assessments, you will identify and implement solutions, making sure all issues are rectified. You’ll work to maintain safe working practices and lead company training in H&S. The job also includes fire evacuation drills, equipment testing, alarm tests, managing accident reporting, updating COSHH documentation, and liaising with relevant outside authorities.
- You’ll be the business lead & champion for all utilities and energy. This includes ensuring overview documents are kept up to date, as well as submitting accurate and prompt meter readings. You’ll be required to sign off for all billing and pass for payment.
- Overseeing the logging of all orders and invoices as well as checking purchase orders are raised for all items, you’ll ensure everything is checked and signed off prior to payment. You’ll also report to the finance team and regularly review costs with the Retail Director.
Apply now through Maxwell Stephens for this role by calling 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com.