Facilities Project Manager (FTC)Back to Vacancies List
This role has a broad remit and will work closely with Facilities, Technology, Distribution, Business teams and Space project team to ensure readiness for the new office locations and to align and embed changes into the wider operations areas.
Ways of Working:
- Understanding the current and future (post moves) Departmental ways of working and ensuring that these are supported in terms of;
- Policies and procedures to support a range of working arrangements including agile working, activity based working & fixed desks
- Interdependencies with Technology – workstation solutions for agile workers (e.g. ease of set up and move of Monitor arms)
- Any associated policies are updated as a result of the changes
Archiving & Storage:
- Review existing archive solutions across all sites and create an accurate inventory.
- Producing and implementing an archiving policy for use across London sites with the opportunity to rollout to all the UK sites
- Establishing & documenting the processes and procedures in support of the new policy
- Work with art specialist to review and audit the Company’s art collection.
- Under advisement from the specialist, establish and implement policies on allocation, display and rotation of art collection.
- Establish current volumes of all incoming and outgoing deliveries by departments and sites:- Royal Mail, couriers, internal cross site mail/packages etc.
- Map to new building locations to establish future requirements
Hospitality / Meeting Room Bookings:
- Work with the Workplace Manager to
- ID Storage Requirements for Meeting Room Set Up Duties on each floor
- ID Hospitality Service Requirements by department and nominated department authorised parties and facilitators
Contractors & Visitors:
- Map requirements for various classes of visitors to the building. Consider classes of persons, times of day, access requirements, permit to work requirements, services requirements.
Helpdesk / Document Repositories:
- Scope requirements for new Helpdesk with Business Analyst
- Coordinate with Switchboard Manager and Tech Team representatives to transfer existing helpdesk to new ServiceNow interface, and roll out.
- Supporting the Facilities Director as needed to ensure policies and procedures are developed as required
Sustainability / Waste Reduction:
- Active attendee at Green Team meetings to ensure best practice is implemented in OurSpace
- Ownership to specifically review the provision of the staff “pulp shelf”, reviewing the existing process, defining, documenting and implementing required changes to operate this service in the new site
Business Readiness/ Move Preparation:
- Working with the HR & Comms Manager & Programme Manager to ensure the business is ready for new locations in terms of;
- Change of address, electronic mail out & email signature changes
- Change of address business cards, letter heads and printed materials
- Project Manager with extensive Facilities Management background.
- Excellent understanding of requirements gathering, taking complex scenarios and distilling them into work packages
- Experience in developing policies, processes and procedures
- The ability to analyse and make judgement calls on competing requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish relationships, engage with stakeholders and influence through all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working sensitively and proactively with employees experiencing change
- Flexibility and adaptability are key due to the breadth of activities required
- Strong planning, communication and presentation skills
- Sound understanding of risk management
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848 without delay.