Head of PropertyBack to Vacancies List
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- 70% of the role will be Real Estate focused but they’re looking for someone who has a good understanding and experience across the end-to-end process (Real Estate, Projects and Facilities)
- Developing the UK Real Estate Strategy in collaboration with the UK MD and UK Business Directors
- Managing Brokers, Agents & Licencing Consultants to identify and secure new sites, working closely with both inhouse legal teams and solicitors
- Liaising with Host Brands to obtain necessary site approvals and compiling all necessary documentation for internal approvals process
- Overseeing the design and build process managing various internal / external stakeholders focusing on time, cost & quality triad
- Developing and owning all Landlord relationships across existing and new portfolio
- Leasing administration to ensure all licenses and rental payments are made on time and as per agreements
- Being accountable for budget management / P&Ls for all Property related expenses, looking for opportunities to reduce overheads where possible through active portfolio management
- Working closely with Group Property division to understand Property best practise and adapt for UK market and implement. This also includes adhering to audit requirements
- Managing a team
- Needing to source in the short term
- Solid understanding of construction technology or M&E building services and new techniques
- Applicants will ideally have 3-5 years’ experience in an Assistant Construction / Building Services Project Management position.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the JCT / NEC forms of Contract
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements including CDM Regulations, Asbestos Regulations, and Planning and Building Regulations and related compliance requirement
- Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook.
- HND/Degree in Construction Project Management, Building Services or related subject.
- Working towards (at appropriate level) MRICS / MCIOB / MCIBSE / /MAPM or equivalent verifiable work-based experience and training.
Apply now through Maxwell Stephens for this role by calling 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.