Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
- In consultation with the Facilities Manager, liaise with external contractors / landlord for building maintenance, repair and service and be the first point of contact.
- Visit other offices regularly to ensure building maintenance and repairs are kept up to date and in good working order and all associated records and certifications are also maintained.
- Manage the remaining company car fleet (12 no. vehicles), which will reduce further within the next 6 months.
- Logging and reporting technical/mechanical faults and organising repair at the relevant offices.
- Routine fire tests, health and safety checks, VDU and risk assessments and ensuring these are carried out by nominated persons where required in other offices.
- New joiner health and safety inductions
- Manage office contracts for service and maintenance, including tendering for same.
- Support the Facilities Manager as and when required, with lease renewals, negotiations with agents/landlord, office dilaps and refurbishments.
- Working closely with the IT department for office moves and internal restructures.
- Ensuring office plans are kept updated following moves or fit out works.
- Organising office porterage as required and assisting in office and furniture moves, organising removals etc.
- Reception cover is required as part of this role when and if needed.
- Previous experience of property/facilities management of at least three years in a professional services environment.
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety legislation, principles and best practice
- Experience in budget management, ability to think creatively to make savings as required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills with a decisive and diplomatic approach
- Ability to multi task and prioritise your workload
- A pro-active and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work independently and take on responsibility as we expand
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, reliable, well organised and conscientious
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office suite
It is a requirement of the role that the job holder holds a valid UK or EU Driving licence and are prepared to drive a company vehicle or hire vehicle if required.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click ‘apply now’ below.