Head of Property and Facilities (1 Year FTC)Back to Vacancies List
This role can be based from either: London, Rome, Brussels Berlin, Paris OR Amsterdam.
- Developing the “Working Environment” for all offices and workforces across Europe advising on best practices, new innovations and providing a framework to enable our employees to work happily and effectively.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, PA, Front of House and Admin.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness across all locations. Constantly looking for value in the supply chain and developing robust arguments for change & development
- Allocating and managing space between buildings. Ensuring that all staff have a safe, cost effective and efficiently designed space to work.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising the business on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Helping to devise and execute a business policy around larger environmental issues.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations and refurbishments
- Leading the business on relocating to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations on property projects and facilities initiatives
- A solutions mindset that constantly questions the status quo looking for ways to improve the service offering into the business from all areas of property and facilities.
- Have Intellectual curiosity with an enthusiasm for progress and the skills to “agitate” in a nonthreatening manner.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘apply now’ below