Site Maintenance CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
In this role, you will support the operational requirements of the business through the management of maintenance and support services that ensure safety and compliance on site. This will include coordinating and managing the maintenance tasks of the Site Services team members, contractors and suppliers including permit to work and the relevant risk assessments as well as reactive management for maintenance issues such as heating and cooling. There will be some requirement to work on an on call basis out of hours.
- The ability to plan and oversee multiple tasks ranging from small maintenance jobs through to capital investment projects is essential
- A good understanding of Health and Safety with a recognised safety qualification for example IOSH
- You will be a skilled communicator who can give direction and ensure resources to ensure maintenance activities are carried out with minimal impact to site based employees.
- You will be a self-starter, able to work well as part of a team as well as with minimal supervision
- Able to plan and manage multiple maintenance activities whilst ensuring conflicting works are avoided
- Excellent IT skills to include spreadsheets and other software packages
- You will be a proactive problem solver, able to see where issues could arise and able to propose and implement ways in which to minimise negative impact
- Understanding of construction projects and legislation
- You will have relevant maintenance management experience, able to seek cost effective solutions
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety NEBOSH Certificate
- Previous Project Management experience with the capacity to handle sizeable projects involving a variety of different disciplines
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click ‘apply now’