Facilities Manager (Fast Growing Digital Business)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, an award-winning digital market leader, are now looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to join their team based at their site in the West End of London. The purpose of the role is the delivery of an effective and efficient environment via Best in Class Estates and Facilities Management service at all Head Office locations.
- Managing the day to day operations of the sites to ensure the highest possible standards are delivered.
- Ensure there is appropriate policy and procedures in place for Health and Safety and statutory compliance.
- Ensure enough Head Office workspace capacity readily available to meet with occupational demands of business, liaising with all required Stakeholders to facilitate in a timely, organised and structured way.
- Maintain good relationships and manage facilities related enquiries.
- Compile and maintain an accurate database of all assets
- Management of contractors for the delivery of hard and soft services.
- Manage maintenance budgets and capex and be accountable for monthly reporting of budget and asset condition.
- Develop and implement a process for planned maintenance including cyclical, time and condition based.
- Specify and control repairs and maintenance both planned and emergency
- To develop tenders, negotiate and co-ordinate planned maintenance programmes.
- Deliver, control and monitor small capital projects, minor works, relocations and alterations to meet with occupational demands of business.
- Ensure the safe delivery of all maintenance activities.
- Manage a range of facilities services and suppliers/contractors.
- Ensure that asset and business risks are managed and reported in a structured method and integrated (where necessary).
- Regularly inspect/audit all health & safety issues on the Estate. Maintain an action schedule of required improvements and manage the process.
- Manage and ensure all required contracts are in place to effectively support and manage all facilities.
- Ensure premises exceed required standards to pass both internal and external audits.
- Strong experience in commercial facilities management.
- Ability to prepare and manage tender documents and specification of work.
- Ability to manage and develop team to provide best in class service for all stakeholders.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work (and lead where necessary) within a strong team delivering an effective and economical building/estate facilities management service.
- Ability to coordinate contractors in delivering projects to a satisfactory completion and on programme.
- Ability to negotiate, control and report on financial aspects of a project at all levels of management.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and best practice
- Ability to manage and supervise contractors on day to day activities and manage/assess job priorities.
- Management and setting of budgets.
- IWFM membership and NEBOSH preferred.
- Good technical knowledge and skills relevant to the area
- Broad understanding of FM best practice.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently
- Ability to communicate a wide range of standard information, both written and in a style appropriate to the audience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills relevant to the area
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com without delay