Facilities DirectorBack to Vacancies List
To provide overall direction and a proactive Facilities Management service for the Tenants of the building in accordance with the strategies agreed with Executive Management. Provides strategic guidance to develop and maintain a highly motivated team.
- Providing Proactive and Strategic Cost-Effective Facilities Management Products to meet our clients specified targets and objectives.
- Maintains a Skilled and Highly Motivated team to ensure all related objectives are met by structuring development plans as well as providing training and mentorship.
- Monitoring and Controlling the Budgetary Policies and guidelines and maximising income by leveraging surplus space and developing relationships with providers.
- Ensuring Health and Safety Compliance with all Statutory UK regulations.
- Management of the Security of the Premises by ensuring professional service providers are engaged.
- Managing the Day to Day Operations relating to all property matters, including the Overseas Rep Offices.
- Monitors the energy performance (Carbon Footprint and Energy Data) to ensure effective control within regulations.
- Managing the Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Services of the Premises.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of all Associated Health and Safety Acts and Regulatory Constraints.
- Ability to lead a team of Facilities Management Staff and Contractors.
- Good Procurement and Budgeting Skills.
- Good Understanding of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
- Good Understanding & Knowledge of Managing & Negotiating Commercial Property Leases.
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline (e.g. MCIBSE, MIWFM, MRICS, MCIOB, CENG, and NEBOSH Diploma.
- Member of Professional Institution, directly relevant to the range of services to be managed.
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Peter Forshaw is managing this recruitment process with the assistance of his capable team; If you feel you are the person, we are looking for please send your CV in Word format with details of your current remuneration package and your availability.
Please email Peter directly at: email@example.com to apply.