Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
From then, the company has grown to become a worldwide, highly-respected, universally admired giant real estate firm. Its commitment to its amazing staff continues to this day.
THE ROLE & YOUR BACKGROUND
- This is a complex role and you’ll be kept busy with enjoyable and responsible work. You will have a complete understanding of the role of Facilities Management, specifically as a Managing Agent. You’ve spent at least the last five years at a management level.
- You’re well qualified with a BIFM Diploma, as a RICS FM Associate, and/or with an MSc in Facilities Management (or industry equivalent). You’re a highly numerate person with great IT skills (particularly the Microsoft Office package).
- You’re confident. Our client will need you to show that confidence as you’ll be a key contributor to the development of the UK-wide FM team.
There are seven main parts to your important role:
- A strong commercial awareness including cashflow management,
- Complaint handling and resolution,
- Staff management abilities,
- Performance-based contract management,
- Output specifications management
- Relationship building with client and tenant services, and
- Health and safety experience.
- You’re there to make sure that all FM fees are correctly raised within the agreed budgets. You’re comfortable negotiating fee increases every year with clients.
- Happy customers stay customers and order more. You’ll proactively handle responding to and resolving complaints. Our client’s complaint handling is open meaning that you communicate regularly with all parties, you know when to escalate concerns and, post-resolution, you’re able to recommend ways to improve the complaint handling process.
- Your role will involve multiple areas within staff management, including recruitment, staff reviews, and appraisals.
- You have a team of FMs and BMs who report to you directly. At all times, you’re there to see that they’re doing everything strictly to our client’s operational procedures. All the staff activity you organise and supervise will be done around our client’s Workday management system.
- You’ll bring to the role a good knowledge of output specifications in relation to performance based contract management.
- Our client is a results-driven business in all its activities. In this role, you’ll be responsible for performance-based contract management. You’re our client’s eyes and ears making sure that everything is done the right way.
- Managing relationships with estate surveyors, contractors, tenants and occupiers is crucial. You’ll be the on-site representative and you’ll be remembered and trusted by clients for your calm, professional, friendly and focused manner.
- From time to time, difficult issues will arrive at all levels. Everyone involved in our client’s business will look to you to lead by example with on site management and the company’s processes and procedures.
- You’ll undertake regular property inspections and be responsible for the actions arising from them. To maintain company levels of professionalism, you’ll carry out audits of sites managed by your team of FMs and BMs so that you’re comfortable that there’s complete compliance with our client’s operational procedures.
- At all times, you’re co-ordinating the production of performance reports. You’ll be recording and reporting analysis of the results and where you see an opportunity for improvement, you’ll implement it.
- Communication and liaison with tenants is key, and you’ve demonstrated a superb ability with this during your career. You’re the person who will tell clients of any actions, works, or activities associated with the day to day running of their buildings. It’ll be a priority to inform them of anything out of the ordinary that might impact their daily routines.
- To manage tenants, our client use a Service Desk facility. You’ll oversee all activity related to this ensuring that service level agreements are met. You’ll manage all service desk escalation calls in a timely and efficient way. The service desk facility is used company-wide and you’re in charge of the accuracy of the information held on the system.
- Health and safety is a major priority for our client. You’ll manage all aspects of compliance in line with the company’s risk management process.
- If there are any breaches of H&S compliance, your role is to investigate and report them.
It’s a big, exciting role within a company that continues to grow substantially in size and ambition.
Our client has a brilliant team. If you can fill this role, it’s a major career move not just now, but for your future too.
Contact the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 48 48 OR email your CV to email@example.com