Facilities DirectorBack to Vacancies List
The successful candidate should have an ‘owner’s mentality’, and will have the opportunity to share in the success of the business and contribute to its growth and enhanced reputation. The FM Director will take responsibility for the delivery of the facilities management service which involves both scheduled and reactive maintenance as well as project works. In practice this means ensuring that their suppliers are delivering to their KPIs; that quotes are coming back in a timely manner and a usable form; and that the clients are confident that once works orders or RFQs are in the system they can move onto the next item on their ‘to do’ list. The result of this is a growing share of our clients’ business.
To be clear, this is a hands on role and running a maintenance desk would be hugely helpful.
- Demonstrated management skills with responsibility for a team that was required to consistently hit targets Innate desire to succeed and a general ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience either within operations of a maintenance company or as a facilities manager
- Willingness to do what is required Belief in continuous improvement of themselves and the Company Ability to think creatively in pursuit of a solution
- Existing network of suppliers across FM service lines
- Interest in technology
- Experience working within a growing small to medium sized company
- History of hiring success building a team
- Familiarity with either PPM or project works and some knowledge of industry pricing
To be considered, send your CV to email@example.com without delay!