Facilities Manager (Law Firm)Back to Vacancies List
- Ensure compliance with environmental and statutory regulations in respect of engineering, health & safety and environmental initiatives.
- Maintenance of accurate maintenance records including PPM and relevant service provider SLAs.
- Strategic planning to improve the London site and influencing the same at all other offices.
Conduct maintenance planning, scheduling & coordination:
- Ensure a safe environment for all users of the facilities; promoting a strong safety culture.
- Ensure that the Permit to Work system is managed and adhered to by all, undertaking Responsible Person/Authorised Person duties as required.
- Manage staff and approved contractors ensuring all work undertaken is covered by suitable RA/MS and to monitor and manage the successful completion of all works
- Ensure that suitable staffing and material levels are maintained to deliver the service
- Ensure all assets are registered and maintained according to contractual requirements; to update and maintain the PPM schedule
- Manage financial aspects of the contract, un-planned and occasional project work within area of responsibility and seek opportunities for increasing contract performance.
- Manage assist in determining and managing the related hard services budget.
- Be an integral part of the BC and incident management team.
Required experience, skills and attributes
Practical working knowledge of building engineering and plant required in addition to:
- ISO14001 and 45001 (formally BS18001).
- Business continuity and resilience.
- Real Estate administration that from time to time include Landlord and sub-tenant related issues, service charge reconciliation, attending tenant meetings and representing the firm and Landlord at campus meetings.
- Member of IWFM and/or AssocRICS.
In addition to the management of hard services:
- Experience of managing: Manned building security operations, Reprographics, 3rd party contractors and building related project works would be an advantage.
- Able to work independently when required and a collaborative team player.
- Demonstrate a solutions focused and proactive approach to work and working with a site based contractor team.
- Be a good communicator with the ability to intuitively vary the communication approach taken.
- Self motivated with genuine desire to help and provide outstanding customer service.
- Constantly seek to improve efficiency and the range of potential solutions available as and when opportunities arise.
- IOSH qualified.
To be considered for this role, send your CV to email@example.com