Assistant Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
- Co-ordinate the operational day to day aspects of building management.
- Complying with risk management practices and requirements including the supervision of supply partners organising scheduled maintenance via the client’s preferred CAFM system and reactive and emergency works.
- To act as a point of contact for liaison on occupier queries and regular communications.
- To lead and inspire individuals to achieve the client’s Vision and Mission through positive mindset and behaviours.
- Emulating the company core values to ensure the client receives consistently high customer experiences.
- To oversee Helpdesk activity and ensure Service Level Agreements are achieved. Actively looking for ways to improve systems and processes to enhance the value delivered to occupiers.
- Interface with the client’s CAFM provider and Service desk. Respond promptly to all requests for authorisation of work orders.
- Assist in the maintaining of the building to remain legally and statutory compliant with all inspections and repairs being completed within the specified timeframes.
- Ensure that the following Risk Assessments are undertaken by the client’s preferred Compliance Advisors on an annual basis: – Asbestos, Fire, Health and Safety, Working at Height and Water treatment. Support the management to conclusion for all actions arising from these audits to the timescale in accordance with priority detailed in the risk management system.
- To inform the Facilities Manager immediately where tenant activity has the potential to breach occupational lease agreements, for example, infringement of “house rules”, sudden loss of tenant staff or changes to structure, out of scope requests for service, etc.
- Support all aspects of contractor day-to-day activities at site, including Health and Safety. Working with supply partners to ensure they understand and follow the client’s Rules for Contractors and conduct audit checks on suppliers’ documentation, procedures and quality of work. Make sure all routine and ad hoc works are undertaken using agreed supply chain procedures and policies. Assessing both quality of work and the behaviour of their teams during completion.
- To produce and manage the service charge budgets, reconciliations and quarterly variance reports in line with the requirements of RICS Code of Practice.
- Provide cover for the Building Manager at times of annual leave and sickness.
Core Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven track record across Facilities Management.
- Monitor and cost control, budgeting and reporting across a series of buildings.
- Good understanding of occupier and relationship management.
- Experience in networking and building harmonious relationships internally and externally.
- Able to motivate, guide and inspire service partners to meet the required task and behavioural goals.
- Good working knowledge of current legislation relevant to role
- Good operational knowledge and management of CAFM – Meridian and E-Logbooks
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- H&S IOSH
- IWFM Level 3 (certificate)
- Member of a professional body such as IWFM
Please send your CV or any enquiries directly to email@example.com