Assistant Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are experts in global real estate, they are looking for an Assistant Building Manager to join their team in one of their exceptional properties in London. The Assistant Building Manager will execute the client’s policy of providing an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for occupiers whilst enhancing the investment value of the asset for the Owner.
- Assist with the production of the annual building, estate and operational budget and management accounts coordinating the input of internal resources and ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes.
- Support the Building Managers with regards to the waste and recycling management.
- Assist the Building Managers regarding the operation and cleaning activities for the internal and external elements of the North and South buildings. These include the cores and common areas, basement levels, loading bay, estate, façade.
- Support the Building Managers with regards to tenant management and attend tenant meetings.
- Support the Building Managers with regards to client requests.
- Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established, maintained and conform with current legislation, ensuring occupiers and staff are provided with a safe environment in which to conduct their core business activities.
- Ensure the requisite standards for the management and delivery of building services are upheld through regular structured monitoring and direct liaison with service providers.
- Support the Building Managers to ensure the internal and external building fabric is maintained to a high standard using the onsite fabric technician and external approved contractors, liaising with the fabric manager where necessary.
- Undertake and document regular site inspections of the areas.
- Review permit applications and health and safety documentation associated with works with the client’s managed areas.
- Use the clients bespoke helpdesk/workplace management tools.
- Be conversant with all the onsite Property Managers responsibilities and during periods of their absence assume their responsibilities and provide suitable cover.
- Health & Safety IOSH/NEBOSH
- Previous experience within property management
- Good operational knowledge and management of CAFM
- Managerial skills
- Financial Management
- Contractor Management
- IT Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Customer service experience
- Heavily career focused
- Highly organised
- Fabric/long term costing
- Project Management
- Service Charge
As the ideal candidate you will be a self-motivated assistant manager with a can do attitude and strong customer service ethic, experienced in Facilities Management, with a sound working knowledge of health and safety. Sound like the role for you? We look forward to receiving your application soon.