Regional DirectorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are an established company who provide high quality cleaning and support services, who are looking for a Regional Director to deliver commercial and operational leadership through strategic management, growth of the portfolio and the development of staff.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for embedding positive Health, Well-Being and Zero Harm Safety standards and behaviours across the business in line with the Strategy and Policies
- Demonstrate effective decision making, demonstrating consistent ability to reconcile competing needs for company resources, effectively and efficiently
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for Customer Relationship Management in conjunction with Operations Director.
- P&L responsibility for Operational Contracts within their contract remit, setting and adhering to annual budgets set in conjunction with Operations Director and Finance
- Overall responsibility for Quality Standards and Quality of Services delivered to Operational Contracts
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for the development and management of all Business processes, both technological and procedural
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for the training and development of Operational staff in conjunction with HR and Training Colleagues
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for Continuous Improvement through the identification of commercial and/or service delivery innovations
- When directed undertake Project Management and mobilisation of contracts
- Driving and promoting processes and standards into the team ensuring full compliance
- To represent our client in all Customer and service delivery matters
- To understand the working relationship between our client and their customers to ensure effective relationship management at all levels
- To ensure effective customer relationship management is embedded within all operational management functions
- Manage service delivery to ensure outstanding customer service to the client, customers, visitors and communities in which we operate.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are managed, developed and implemented to meet the needs of the client
- Ensuring KPI’s are managed and achieved to ensure service standards and clients’ expectations are met
- Provide regular reports and attend planned and ad hoc meetings with client representatives to ensure service delivery satisfaction.
- To implement and maintain mechanisms for establishing customer feedback
- To develop a network of customer, colleague and industry networks that supports Business and People development
- Be an ambassador and evangelist for our client, Health, Well-being and Safety matters, taking a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits, safe methods of work and continuous feedback mechanisms to improve Health, Well-being & Safety
- Drive organisational effectiveness by challenging service delivery and operational models for effectiveness and efficiency
- To manage and develop the Management and Operational delivery teams and individual colleagues to maximise competence, procedural adherence, service efficiencies, service standards and development possibilities
- Be an ambassador and evangelist for Talent Management processes and challenge Senior Management to meet corporate and personal development targets
- Embed, maintain and develop a strong team ethic
- Demonstrate understanding of a diverse workforce
- Ensure all staff are inducted successfully into the business, supported by HR
- To promote our client’s core values within job role.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for all Health and Safety Operational Processes, including RAMS; Audit; COSHH; PPE and Health and Safety Plans co-ordinated by HSEQ Team
- Proactively Monitor Templa, seek to improve quality and efficiency within the system and make improvement suggestions
- Develop and adhere to systems, policies and procedures
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for Customer commercial requests including quotations for clients, ensuring that work is scheduled, completed and then invoiced accordingly
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for relevant staff use of the business management systems, effectively efficiently and appropriately.
- Ensuring all people related processes are adhered to including On-boarding, Resource Management, Compliance and Appraisals are maintained
- Embed colleague inclusion in a diverse workforce
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for on-site Stock Management including the collection and submission of all site stock sheets in accordance with stock delivery schedule
- Ensure all staff obey the rules and standards on site and deliver services to the required standard, including personal hygiene, appearance and adherence to uniform policy
- Inquisitive forward-thinking mindset
- Ability to demonstrate experience of growing a business within Cleaning Operations
- Evidence of succession planning colleague development
- Policy and Development of Procedures
- P/L Management/ Budgeting/Financial Monitoring
- IOSH qualification
- Demonstrably effective decision maker
- Extensive Commercial Office, Vertical and Public realm experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with business process systems (CAFM)
- Good knowledge of Circular Economy; Waste Management; Waste Streams
- Commercially Astute
- Hosts the gravitas to interface with Senior Business Stakeholders and the humility to interact effectively at all levels with clients, staff, and members of the public and to represent our client in a competent and professional manner
- A quality driven individual of people, systems and service whose leadership and experience ensure the services are provided to the highest standard
- A proactive thinker who is always looking to improve service
- Good communication skills, written and oral, at all levels
- Good time management and delegation skills
- Ability to react effectively to problem situations and emergencies
- Flexible to meet the requirements of the customer and business
If you’re interested in this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848 for more info.