Account Director (Engineering)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading service provider in property and real estate, now seeking an experienced Account Director of Engineering to be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of buildings in Central London.
The right person will be Technically qualified, ideally with a degree in an engineering related discipline as a minimum. You will also have vast experience and knowledge in building services, HVAC and will be a strong leader and manager, who can motivate and educate your team.
The scope of the role in a nutshell will include:
· Assume the responsibilities of the Company’s Senior Authorising Engineer/Designated Person (Mechanical and Electrical).
· Oversee the technical elements of the Tenant’s Fit-out Approval and Monitoring process.
· Be the ‘Energy & Carbon’ lead from a technical perspective for the Company in the UK.
· Be the ‘Internal Audit’ lead from a technical perspective for the Company in the UK.
· Be responsibly available outside normal working hours to cover for emergency situations from an engineering perspective.
A more comprehensive job description and person specification can be provided upon request.
If this opportunity is of interest please send your CV to: email@example.com or call Peter Forshaw or Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 now!