Supply Chain ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The Supply Chain Manager (Facilities Management Services) will take responsibility for managing our clients supply chain (outsourced contractors). This means identifying and onboarding new contractors across the full range of service lines used by our block manager; letting agent and facilities manager/property manager clients.
The process of onboarding new contractors involves completion of paperwork and an in-person interview where skills and attitude will be assessed to ensure they are a fit for the platform.
The delivery of our facilities management service involves both scheduled and reactive maintenance as well as project works. In practice this means ensuring that our suppliers are delivering to their KPIs; that quotes are coming back in a timely manner and a usable form; and that our clients are confident that once works orders or RFQs are ‘in the system’ they can move onto the next item on their ‘to do’ list. The result of this is a growing share of our clients’ business.
- Deep network of contractors
- Experience with managing contractors either directly or as a FM/property manager
- Strong H&S/regulatory awareness, including RAMS and SSIP requirements
- Comfortable reaching out to new suppliers
- Willingness to hold suppliers to account in performance reviews
- Innate desire to succeed and a general ‘can do’ attitude Experience either within operations of a maintenance company or as a facilities manager Willingness to do what is required and team-oriented approach
Nice to haves:
- CIPS accreditation
- Interest in technology Experience working within a growing small to medium sized company
- Familiarity with either PPM or project works and some knowledge of industry pricing is intent on giving our colleagues the opportunity to succeed. We want to give you a platform to succeed and let you get on with doing so. We firmly believe that success comes from having great people across all positions in the company and that each of us bears responsibility to the others in this regard. Beyond the above, we have no preconceptions of what the (or a) successful applicant looks like. If you think you would be a fit, please get in touch.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02071184848