Head of Facilities ManagementBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens, the premier facilities management recruitment experts, have been appointed by one of the world’s leading real estate firms to find both an ambitious and experienced Head of Facilities Management for their portfolio of properties.
You will be tasked with ensuring that the correct strategy, policies, planning, and procedures are in place to ensure a safe, secure, and high-quality environment.
- Drive new technological initiatives in service delivery
- Ownership and management of procurement across the managed portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring health and safety compliance and environmental compliance across the managed portfolio
- Drive and develop a customer focused approach to Facilities management and all operational activities.
- Ensuring that small fabric project works are managed appropriately
- Cultivates a culture of collaboration between Operational teams and Portfolio Managers
- Collaborates across all business functions
- To assist and support operational teams in the management of service charge budgets and contractor management
- Assist with monitoring/updating inventories, managing storage, costs etc.
- Monitor Performance:
- H&S Compliance
- Contractors quality and speed of work
- Cost management
- Customer feedback
- Team performance
- Ensure compliance with GDPR across the managed portfolio
Educated to Degree / Masters standard in FM or similar field with an appropriate post-graduate or professional qualification, you have operated at a senior level in a Commercial real Estate Environment.
You have a flexible working style and a proven record of delivering and meeting the commercial needs and expectations of clients. You can demonstrate from your previous roles success in leading complex negotiations and building strategic vision. You’re able to proficiently maintain multiple competing corporate projects at the same time.
Ideally your background will be from a real estate / property management environment.
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.