Facilities Commercial Project ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned to recruit for a Commercial Project Manager working for a leading Facilities Management service provider. The overall function for this position is to oversee commercial processes to ensure compliance and risk mitigation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure key aspects of mobilization plan are complied with and executed accordingly
- Ensure Contract Documents (Forms of Contract, Ts&Cs, Service Agreements etc) are reviewed and that risk is mitigated in key areas such as liability, term, variations and associated costs of change (e.g. redundancy), termination. Ensure that Contracts are signed by all parties pre-start and stored correctly.
- Ensure PMS/SLAs/KPIs and any associated service credits/penalties are negotiated in such a way as to minimize risk, reviewed and agreed and that the appropriate KPI monitoring tool is implemented.
- Monitor KPI compliance and identify/address associated risks.
- Undertake cost modelling of Variations to Contract (VTCs)
- Ensure VTCs are documented, signed and stored appropriately.
- Support Finance Department in implementing Contract Price Reviews/Increases at the correct times.
- Ensure key aspects of demobilisation plan are complied with and executed accordingly.
- Ensure contractual exit obligations are met by all parties, mitigating any risks.
- Ensure close-out of final account.
- Contract Database/Matrix – Develop and maintain an easy access reference point for all key contract data (e.g. start dates, terms, pay rates, contract price review dates, redundancy liability etc).
- Form of Contract/Ts&Cs – Undertake periodic reviews to ensure interests are protected and update template when necessary.
- Ensure existing/new suppliers/subcontractors have been appointed in accordance with company policy and that all relevant documentation is in place.
- Implement system to manage performance/costs of key suppliers, e.g. matrix management, performance review meetings etc and ensure best prices are negotiated.
- Develop and maintain A-Z (by supplier and by service) supply chain directory.
- Price book – Develop and maintain price book for ad hoc ancillary services (such as deep cleans, oven cleans, IT cleans, upholstery cleans etc)
- Risk register – Maintain company risk register for review by Board.
- Compliance – Oversee the company’s compliance with reference to the Compliance Guide (tbc) in areas such as committed expenditure (POs), Delegated Authority, Expenses etc.
- Ad hoc projects as required (e.g. mobile phones reviews, IT & System Changes, office refurbishments and relocations)
What We are Looking For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Team player
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Enjoy working with clients/suppliers and building relationships
- A positive attitude
- Reliable and professional work ethic
- Flexible attitude to time keeping
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Good knowledge about all company’s products and services
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure