Building Services Manager (Temp to Perm)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leader in their field, have assigned Maxwell Stephens to recruit for a Building Services Manager to join their Facilities department.
Weekend working is an integral part of this role, with the candidate providing access for contractors to go about out of hours maintenance that will generally be scheduled on weekends when necessary. The candidate will be required to work at heights and should be physically fit, in order to assist with Facilities related business.
- Building Management and maintenance of 2 Buildings
- Post distribution
- Site administration
- Security of buildings and content
- Services of 2 buildings
- Work within Facilities team and supervising
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Supporting a variety of functions.
- Managing contractors
- Dealing with departments
- Space planning
- Practical understanding of working safely is necessary.
- Supporting Facilities Team & supervising
- Administrative skills and computer literate
- M&E Background
- PAT Testing
- Risk assessments
- PPM Record keeping
- Booking rooms and Catering for internal events
- Couriers and mail sorting/Booking
- Facilities Ticket system
- IOSH Trained
- Aptitude for working safely.
- Physically capable of carrying out a wide variety of tasks.
- Able to communicate effectively
- Flexible about working hours and activities.