Interim Health and Safety ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a well-recognised property company, have asked us to recruit an Interim Health and Safety Manager to join their team on a 4 months contract.
Background / Brief
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic our clients Head of Health and Safety has been working 75% of his time on Covid related items.
This is causing a negative effect on the day to day management of our clients Health and Safety responsibilities and delays to and implementation of new policies and procedures.
A temporary position as detailed below is required to support delivery of our clients Health and Safety Managers responsibilities detailed below, but with a particular focus on the new Building Safety Act and Fire Safety Act responsibilities for Property Managers.
- Corporate Health and Safety
- Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Continuous Improvement Plan development and management
- Statutory compliance management
- Asbestos Management
- Board Health and Safety reports
- Client Health and Safety Reports
- Asset statutory and non-statutory planner
- Statutory contractor management
- Internal and external Risk Assessments
- Central Services health and safety escalation Point
- Escalated accident and incident investigation as required
- Management of H&S Property Coordinator
- Support as required for Property Team and wider FPG team
4 month contract
- Chartered IOSH or equivalent level preferable, but not critical
- High level Fire Qualifications preferable
- Significant experience of property management, asset management/maintenance, property compliance and fire safety management.
- Strong knowledge of Hackitt Review, Draft Building Safety Bill impending Fire Safety Act and with ability to interpret into action for Residential Buildings.
- Customer focussed team player with excellent communications skills and capable of working on own initiative.