Assistant Facilities Manager (Immediate Start) – Ref 717Back to Vacancies List
Our client is one of the Worlds number one Real Estate Companies working on behalf of probably the No 1 media company globally.
Working on sire, the Assistant Facility Manager functions as the professional who assists the manager, supporting the management of service delivery in his/her assigned buildings. You would be responsible for assisting in all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction.
Additionally, in this role, you will be responsible for representing our client in order to promote their reputation and capabilities.
You would be directly accountable for the following typical activities:
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors through dispatch, voice mail and/or other direct contact.
- Be the “go to” person for all on site facilities related issues.
- Accountable for budget for assigned site(s).
- Assists the Manager and other team members in preparing Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
- Coordinates response to more complicated user service requests and assures follow-up.
- Assures compliance with policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Participate with employee initiatives and processes
- Co-ordination of FM related projects as required
Minimum of 3 years Facilities experience in related role, in particular within customer environment
Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability
- Positive Outlook
- Health and Safety Conscious
- Hands on M&E experience.
It is more than likely that you will have worked as an M&E technician previously with 2-3 years FM experience.
Huge long term opportunities for development and progression.