Technical Services Co-ordinator – Ref 726Back to Vacancies List
Fantastic opportunity to join our client, a leading service provider working on behalf of a well-known, global brand.
Reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager you will play a key role in the clients team supporting & cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment that fosters innovation and productivity.
In this role you will be required to;
- Support the Technical Services Manager to deliver a valuable and effective maintenance service to the portfolio which minimises risk.
- Be part of the clients team supporting & cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment that fosters innovation and productivity.
- Build strong relationships and develop a strong understanding of client’s employees at all levels to enhance the end user experience.
- Coordinate all planned and reactive maintenance to the buildings
- Supervise the engineering and technical team along with independent contractors
- Support projects and initiatives that add value to the client’s business in areas such as energy and sustainability.
- Review services and contracts with a keen awareness of the market enabling unique solutions and improvements to be identified.
- Responsible for the day to day management of operational budget.
- Present regular operational and financial reports to line manager.
- Operate within contractual SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Ensure compliance with company health & safety procedures and current legislations.
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of HVAC/Electrical/Mechanical/Water within commercial office environment is a must.
- Electrical and safety qualifications
- Competent using maintenance planning and asset management software. Proficient using spreadsheets, presentation software and other IT tools necessary to support activities
- Strong understanding of management systems such as ISO 9001 & 14001 and safety systems such as OHSAS 18001, permitting and control of contractors
- Ability to monitor and interpret data and improve performance
- Experience managing/supervising technical teams
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Facilities service provider experience (desirable)
- Appreciation of managing landlord relationships (desirable)
To complement the above the successful candidate will demonstrate strong business acumen and be acknowledged as a visionary leader who adopts an open and direct style of communication and behaves with integrity at all times.