Associate, EngineeringBack to Vacancies List
This is an extremely unique opportunity to work for one of the world’s most successful commercial real estate companies, across their vibrant and buzzing portfolio of premium office properties.
The Right Person
You’re a naturally approachable and enthusiastic human being. You love working, as well as leading and being part of a team. Tactful, patient, and understanding, you’ll drive solutions with your logical thinking; your excellent customer skills making you an asset to the company.
With your outstanding organisational skills, and exceptional manner you’re able to deliver programmes and deadlines and receive and process complex information coherently. Our client will value your analytical and problem solving skills, and great attention to detail, as you take on this demanding role.
With a consistent thirst to learn and develop with a well honed ability to coach & mentor others. In short you will be a clear thinker and problem solver.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Company’s Authorising Engineer/Designated Person (Mechanical) in the implementation of the Mechanical Safety Rules.
- Assist the Company’s Authorising Engineer/Designated Person (Electrical) in the implementation of the Electrical Safety Rules.
- Deputise for on matters of a technical nature during his/her absence, either through sickness or annual leave.
- Specialist remit encompasses mechanical, electrical, controls (excluding vertical transport), public health systems, intelligent buildings, engineering data analytics.
Essential Qualifications and Attributes
- Minimum B.Eng/BSc Electrical/Mechanical/HVAC/Refrigeration.
- Experience gained within a corporate environment within a management role.
- Excellent working knowledge of building technical systems and assets.
- Ability to assess and mitigate operational and technical risk.
- Significant understanding of Operating Computing Technology building systems.
- Conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices.
- Acute knowledge of Compliance regulations as applied to building technical services.
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Membership of a relevant technical institution and Engineering Council Registration C.Eng.
For a confidential conversation please get in touch with Maxwell Stephens; either Peter Forshaw (email@example.com) OR Robyn Powner (firstname.lastname@example.org) Both Peter and Robyn are available on Tel: 0207 118 4848.
To apply please send both a CV and a couple of paragraphs on why you feel you are suited to this exciting requirement to email@example.com with reference: MS19678
Closing Date: Friday 11th June 2021