Community Events ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a world’s leading real estate company, have assigned Maxwell Stephens to recruit for a Community Events Manager based at their prestigious site in Central London.
The Community and Events Manager will support the client’s brand vision through the development and implementation of an exciting and dynamic occupier engagement strategy year round. This will include management of all aspects of the events programme to ensure compliance with H&S requirements, as well as overseeing safe set up and break down of all activities.
- The development and implementation of an exciting and dynamic occupier engagement strategy demonstrating the Client’s brand vision.
- Develop strong relationships with key contacts within each of the occupier businesses, and lead on the development of a robust occupier database
- Develop and implement a year round calendar of events to engage the occupiers
- Lead on further development of the building app, its use by The Leadenhall Building community Promoting the new app and the programme of events
- Provide content for use via social media
- Liaising with occupiers to promote the events, discuss community initiatives, plus obtain, track and monitor feedback in real time.
- Ensure that the client’s brand values, personality and asset branding are represented
- when proposing and planning the calendar of events, community relations and communication with all customers.
- When appropriate, contribute to the development of the branding for the assets, using end user and operational event management insights.
Annual Planning and Reporting
- Propose and agree with client an annual plan that supports the client’s vision and incorporates customer insight and learnings from previous years
- Propose budgets, agency support and resource needed to deliver the plans to the client and manage the plan to the agreed budget / resource
- Select appropriate suppliers for events / commercial / communication activity, when beneficial, engaging or leading with the wider team to appoint company-wide suppliers
- Regularly review the plan, using customer feedback and performance metrics to drive improvements during the course of the year
- Provide monthly reports to senior management and the client’s representatives on activity, including cost and return and customer feedback. Offer insights and suggestions on innovations and potential alterations to plan based on results.
- Working independently but with guidance and help from the wider team (+events agencies), prepare and implement a structured calendar of events throughout the year to support the brand vision
- Ensure seamless management of events
- Communicate the planned events to all customers (staff, local community, visitors) to ensure engagement
- Seek and, when possible, implement opportunities to get attendee feedback and use this feedback to inform further events
- Create a plan for CSR that supports the client policies and ambitions
- Forge links between the estates and the relevant local authority, neighbours, local community groups, London-wide organisations and media organisations
- Run scheduled and agreed community events
- Devise a communications strategy to engage customers within the building, to include, but not limited to:
o Online / Digital / Social Media / LinkedIn
o App management
o Relevant and managed user generated content (e.g. social media feeds
o Posters / Flyers
o Consideration of new, innovative engagement activities
o Work with PR Agencies (where appointed) to devise a publicity programme for events and activities
- Drive commercial revenue opportunities and enhance customer experience by
- maximising income from sponsorship, experiential and advertising activities, always ensuring brand vision is supported
- Manage the space as a venue for functions, filming or other events that either brings income to or positive publicity/awareness of The Leadenhall Building within brand guidelines
- Work with leasing team to enable temporary retail ‘pop up’ stores to maximise income if space is vacant.
- Senior events management, marketing, communications or PR experience
- Customer-centricity and an understanding of customer engagement metrics
- Ability to develop relationships at all business levels
- Strong writing skills, impeccable grammar and a flair for creative writing
- Ability to develop and implement annual plans that deliver strong customer engagement
- Experience in managing agencies and media partners
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Capable of effective prioritisation, ability to work to deadlines and willingness to multitask when necessary
- Good networking skills and the ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of and willingness to embrace digital, social and innovative technologies
- Track record in delivery of event strategies and plans, commercial targets and budget
- Successful management of agency staff, consultants and suppliers