Facilities Transformation and Development Manager (12-month FTC)Back to Vacancies List
Our client is a leading independent financial services firm.
The Facilities and Corporate Real Estate Department, which is based in London provides world class workplace environment and facilities support services for staff and clients in offices across the globe.
This is a newly established role which will focus on developing our clients global Facilities and CRE operating model. It will co-ordinate and support the Facilities Management Team’s (FMT) efforts to develop consistent quality management systems which can meet international standards for FM services. It will support the team and the wider organization to adapt the built office environment to meet the needs of future working practices.
- Lead the effort for the introduction of an Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) including:
- Assessment of requirements
- Selection process
- Project management of rollout process
- Work on its simple excellence programme to develop quality management systems.
- Lead the Facilities effort on the rollout of the Premises Resilience Control
Framework across all office locations and data centres
- Work on Facilities and business wide improvement initiatives including approach to developing Future Working Practices
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
- Member of IWFM or equivalent
- Degree in a related field or relevant learning
- Project management experience
The competencies for this role include:
- Experienced Facilities Management professional with proven track record in financial or similar professional services industries
- Project/change management experience with international exposure
- Knowledge and experience of organisational development within Facilities, ideally with experience of implementation of IWMS
- Knowledge of Leasehold matters relating to office occupation
- Financial acumen and ability to deliver change and transformation projects in a cost effective manner and within established budgets
- Ability to communicate, build effective relationships and influence at all levels within the organisation
For a confidential conversation please get in touch with Maxwell Stephens; Peter Forshaw (email@example.com) on Tel: 0207 118 4848.
To apply please send both a CV and a couple of paragraphs on why you feel you are suited to this exciting requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: MSFTDM
Closing Date: Friday 28th May 2021