Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by one of the country’s most successful real estate investment organisations to recruit for a Facilities Manager. Our client’s current property portfolio in London is worth several billion and is made up of high end commercial multi let space and also some high end residential. This role will be focussed on achieving a first class approach to Property and Facilities Management resulting in compliant, efficient and fully optimised working environments for all customers both internal and external.
The ideal candidate for this role must understand and have experience in working for a property company from a facilities management perspective. Our client are really looking for someone who is passionate and has the drive and ambition to succeed. In order to be successful in this environment you must be a team player and have an engaging personality.
- Monitoring statutory compliance and assist Building Management in achieving targets set by the Health and Safety team
- To work with the Head of Facilities Management and wider Property Management department to provide Facilities Management support across the estate.
- Coordinating the day-to-day operational delivery in collaboration with Village Operations Managers
- Oversee minor project works on site and ensure that they undertake in accordance with company policies and procedures and to correct Health and Safety procedures, including CDM Regulations
- Manage and monitor performance of contractors, including tendering of works and agreeing appropriate KPIs and SLAs;
- Property Inspections for fabric, Health & Safety matters and repairs and standards
- Mobilisation of new properties within the portfolio, working alongside Building and Portfolio Managers
- Provide support to Building and Portfolio Management in the monitoring of programmed works to ensure they are in alignment to budget expectations and seek approvals as required.
- Support Sustainability initiatives and the company’s Net Zero Carbon objectives
- Assist in preparing FM policy and procedures working with Head of FM
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection Act, including managing the Data Protection Impact Assessment register
- Provide support to Building Management on FM technical matters.
- Any other duties as might be reasonably required.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following core competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Holistic knowledge and experience of facilities management
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety within the Property and Development sector
- Adaptable, a good problem solver
- Strong team player
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Understanding and awareness of sustainability and energy matters
- Customer focused approach
For a confidential conversation please get in touch with Maxwell Stephens via Michael Bleasby (email@example.com) on Tel: 0207 118 4848.
To apply please send both a CV and a couple of paragraphs on why you feel you are suited to this exciting new requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org