Facilities Management TechnicianBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a provider of a prestigious, luxury residence who are now looking for an experienced is FM Technician to join their team. For this role, you must have experience in either a luxury residence or 5* hotel environment and must be flexible for early, late and overnight shifts, to support their team with a wide range of operationally essential tasks.
- Total discretion and the ability to provide exceptional service without being intrusive.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Diagnosing mechanical and electrical issues and correcting them.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems e.g. ventilation
- Check functionality of safety systems e.g. fire alarm.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- To respond to all maintenance requests in order of priority.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when external assistance repairs are necessary.
- Install appliances and equipment.
- Perform minor fixes, as instructed by the FM Supervisors / Chief Engineer
- Report to FM Management issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress using appropriate systems.
- Maintaining general cleanliness in all areas where work is being conducted including workshop and plant room areas.
- Stock taking and inventories.
- Acceptance and movement of deliveries.
- Operate in a Spa environment.
- Pool and pond maintenance and upkeep.
- Critical eye for detail.
- Flexible with working hours and adaptable to change which might include weekends and bank holidays at short notice. Time will be given in lieu when overtime is worked.
- Highest standards of personal grooming.
- Ability to work efficiently independently or within the wider team.
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the FM Management team or member of the senior management team.
- Any other duties required to support the estate operation.
Health & Safety
- To ensure that all work undertaken is done so in a safe manner and in accordance with relevant approved codes of practice.
- To wear appropriate protective clothing provided by or recommended by the Company.
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as laid down under the Health and Safety Acts as applicable to your place of work. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards at your work place.
- To ensure that any accidents to staff or visitors are reported in accordance with correct procedures.
- To be fully conversant with the risk assessments for your department.
- To comply with all Health & Safety regulation including fire safety procedures to ensure the safety of yourself, staff, contractors and Principals.
- To attend all training courses as and when required.
- Willing to learn new skills and enhance current knowledge.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 5 years previous experience in a 5* hotel or similar.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Languages would be helpful.
- Be able to swim as pool maintenance will be part of the duties of this role
- Total discretion is required by the Principals at all time.
- This is a demanding and high-pressure role supporting the running of a private estate at the highest level.
- A uniform will be provided.
- Full time – Working 40 hours per week 5 days on and 2 days off