Building Services Engineer (Mechanical Bias)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, have asked us to recruit a Building Services Engineer (Mechanically bias) to ensure the cost-effective, environmentally sound and sustainable design and maintenance of engineering services in their buildings.
The rota is a continuous revolving rota, working only 3 weekends out of 8. (Working 9 hours per shift on a week-day and 7 hours per shift on weekends).
Principal Accountabilities Conduct Risk:
- To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
A multi skilled engineer (Mechanically qualified) is required:
- To join an established ‘in house’ team, working a staggered day rota, including weekends.
- Undertaking all aspects of building services, working on a wide variety of modern plant, equipment and systems controlled by Siemens BMS.
- Responsibilities would include reactive and planned maintenance to all Building Services.
- Participation in an out of hours call out procedure.
- Interaction with building users of all levels and third-party service providers is required.
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Mechanical approved Apprenticeship within Large Office Environment
- Gas Safe Qualified would be desirable
- Knowledge of L8
- Knowledge of BMS Controls Systems
- Problem-solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Knowledge of Health + Safety standards and legislation
- Technical drawing, computer modelling and IT competence