Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, one of the largest hospitality operators, have asked us to recruit an Area Building Manager, to join a well-established team maintaining a geographic portfolio/area of company assets – pubs and restaurants.
- As Area Building Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of all building surveying and maintenance, operational standards projects, and statutory inspection services, delivering across four key areas – Regulatory, Cost Management, Data Management and Delivery.
- In this mobile role, you will report into our Head of Building Maintenance.
- Your geographic patch will stretch from Norfolk to Southend with the larger proportion of the patch being south of Cambridge, covering Colchester, Chelmsford, and touching on North London. (Region/site information attached.)
What’s in it for me?
- Company Car
- Buy up to an extra 2 weeks holiday – life is for living after all!
- Mobile working: the flexibility to work from home, the office or one of our sites
- Love eating out? You’ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands,
- Private medical plan- to help keep you safe and secure
- On top of all this, we offer; a pension, 26 days paid holiday, high-street shopping discounts, an online wellbeing hub; and we even give you free shares!
What will I be doing?
- Being a building custodian, responsible for the safe maintenance of c90 company property assets, maintaining the asset to ensure it is safe, legal, and protected whilst liaising with internal teams and external agencies such as EHO, Environment Agency, Fire Officers, Planning Building Control.
- Being accountable for the management and control of the area revenue and capital budgets (c£5m) to ensure delivery to budget and best value is achieved.
- Responsible for all building maintenance data accuracy and completeness across all internal systems.
- Utilising your strong interpersonal skills, alongside your uncompromising attitude to Health and Safety, to deliver successful cost, quality, and programme management.
- Respond pro-actively to maintenance problems and manage the relationship of key suppliers and internal key stakeholders.
What do I need?
- Proven experience within a construction/building surveying role
- Knowledge of operating in the Retail and Licensed field, highly desirable
- Chartered CIOB or RICS professional, highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent or competing demands
- Strong ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV via email to email@example.com.
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com