Maintenance & Compliance ManagerBack to Vacancies List
- Manage the operation and maintenance of the grounds and building services through leadership and technical knowledge to ensure all systems are fully operational and compliant.
- Leading and managing the in-house Estates team, providing strong guidance and technical advice to ensure all maintenance requirements are completed in a professional manner and in accordance with the computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system.
- Extracting technical data from drawings and manuals to identify and develop the maintenance database for all Buildings, Systems, Plant and equipment. Carrying out site surveys to validate the information is valid and accurate.
- Management of selected Estate’s suppliers in the year-round maintenance operation and in the preseason preparation to ensure all services and plant are correctly functioning prior to the start of the season.
- Drive change to ensure all current processes meet current standards, ensuring fully compliant with its obligations.
- Support the in-house team in managing the issuing of permit to works process, monitor the flow of PTW’s and provide recommendations to improve the process to ensure full compliance is being achieved.
- Act as project handover champion and ensure all systems are fully operational and the information is available and technically accurate.
- Responsible for the health & safety welfare of the in-house team and suppliers working within the MCC, developing their performance through greater accountability and ownership of areas.
- Electrically or mechanically biased with a good understanding of building services, ideally familiar with BMS systems and controls.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of planned and reactive maintenance operations.
- Detailed understanding of Health and Safety especially in the maintenance, construction and contractor management contexts.
- Asset Register compilation and management.
- Team management and technical delivery ideally in a sporting environment.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV via email to email@example.com.
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com