Maintenance & Compliance ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading organisation are looking to recruit a Maintenance and Compliance Manager to manage and over see an effective preventive and reactive maintenance regime across the estate.
- Manage the operation and maintenance of the grounds and building services through leadership and technical knowledge to ensure all systems are fully operational and compliant.
- Leading and managing the in-house Estates team, providing strong guidance and technical advice to ensure all maintenance requirements are completed in a professional manner and in accordance with the computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system.
- Advising the Estates Manager on all remedial works identified and assist in the formation of the forward maintenance register for future years.
- Extracting technical data from drawings and manuals to identify and develop the maintenance database for all Buildings, Systems, Plant and equipment. Carrying out site surveys to validate the information is valid and accurate.
- Management of selected Estate’s suppliers in the year-round maintenance operation and in the preseason preparation to ensure all services and plant are correctly functioning prior to the start of the season. Provide technical guidance and leadership to all estates suppliers to ensure they are adhering to their contractual obligations.
- Drive change to ensure all current processes meet current standards, ensuring fully compliant with its obligations. Manage the annual inspection and testing requirements to ensure the grounds and buildings comply with Westminster Council requirements to issue the General Safety Certificate.
- Support the roll out and training of staff to create a safe system of work ensuring high risk permit to work documentation is fully utilised by staff and suppliers where applicable.
- Support the in-house team in managing the issuing of permit to works process, monitor the flow of PTW’s and provide recommendations to improve the process to ensure full compliance is being achieved.
- Act as project handover champion and ensure all systems are fully operational and the information is available and technically accurate.
- Responsible for the health & safety welfare of the in-house team and suppliers working within the MCC, developing their performance through greater accountability and ownership of areas.
- Electrically or mechanically biased with a good understanding of building services, ideally familiar with BMS systems and controls.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of planned and reactive maintenance operations
- Detailed understanding of Health and Safety especially in the maintenance, construction and contractor management contexts
- Asset Register compilation and management
- Team management and technical delivery ideally in a sporting environment