Facilities Manager (Temp to Perm)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading venture management organisation to recruit for a Facilities Manager on a Temp to Perm basis.
- Responsible for the health, safety and facilities management all sites
- Responsible for maintaining company compliance with H&S legislation and industry best practice.
- To have up to date knowledge of the current H&S, environmental and workplace legislation.
- To champion and promote occupational H&S across all sites.
- Undertaking investigations when requested into incidents on or off site which effect the client, its staff or customers with the objective of understanding cause and effect and where appropriate creating formal reports detailing recommended corrective actions.
- To provide guidance and support internally and externally using H&S and facilities management skills and knowledge.
- Responsible for the safe upkeep of the facilities, including liasing with contractors to ensure work done is completed in line with health and safety law legislation and company procedures whilst on site.
- Recognised qualifications in H&S, e.g. IOSH
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve critical deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous experience as a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager, or similar
- Experience of managing multiple sites
- Previous experience of working in the film, television and media production industry with a familiarity of the terms used would be a distinct advantage.